• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

God Loves Uganda

Anyone see this? It documents the efforts of American right-wing evangelical missionaries to promote homophobic doctrine and ideologies in Uganda. It's definitely chilling to see ostensibly well-meaning, "wholesome" American suburbanites converting destitute people overseas, and in a region where people often take the law into their own hands, these preachers are basically calling for the murder of LGBT people. It's insidious evil of the highest order.

The anti-homosexuality bill featured in the documentary hadn't been passed at the time of release but was recently signed into law.

Three morons don't make the entirety of Evangelical Christianity. Lively is a douchebag though.

I love how hypicritical you are. News of crazy christians? Nah just a small group that doesn't represent the people as a whole.

Crazy douchebag cops? Burn them! Burn them all!

I love how hypicritical you are. News of crazy christians? Nah just a small group that doesn't represent the people as a whole.

Crazy douchebag cops? Burn them! Burn them all!

Your comprehension is still quite poor.  You keep failing to read the multiple times in the cops thread where I have posted that I don't think most cops are bad guys.  Not only that, I have never made any kind of statement about what should be happening to cops. 

Either your emotions have left you completely incapable of understanding written words on a computer or you are just trolling.