• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Homestand Contest (Win A PRIZE)!

S_19748CAL-M_L.jpg

Hi All!  It's that time to win a free Majestic's Angels T-Shirt.  Its simple.  Just predict the correct wins/losses of the next home stand.  

Simply copy and paste the schedule below and just add a "W" or "L" next to the game.  If you get all the games correct, you win a free T-Shirt!

Ok..yah it's pretty hard...but errr its a free contest!

Rules:

-TIME STAMP of your post must be BEFORE 7:05pm PST Thursday, May 15.

-If someone has the same prediction as you, the one who posted it first wins the T-SHIRT.

-Edited post must be before 7:05pm PST Thursday, May 15.  If i see "edited" after that time, even if it is due to a stupid typo, i will disqualify you.

-if you all suck and noone wins..we'll just do it again!

Here is the upcoming homestand schedule (Copy it, paste it, add the W or L)

1. Tamba Bay -

2. Tamba Bay -

3. Tamba Bay -

4. Tamba Bay -

5. Houston -

6. Houston -

7. Houston -

8. KC -

9. KC -

10, KC -  

1. Tampa Bay - W

2. Tampa Bay - W

3. Tampa Bay - L

4. Tampa Bay - L

5. Houston - W

6. Houston - L

7. Houston - L

8. KC - W

9. KC - L 

10, KC -  W

I don't care for a T Shirt so I'll predict like this:

Tampa- we will go 2-2

Houston- 2-1

KC-2-1

For a 6-4 home stand. Even the last honest and we had against Rangers, Yankees and Indians we were 5-4 in. I would love a sweep of Houston but those teams that are scrappy (Rays, Houston, Oakland,KC) tend to play us tough.

1. Tampa Bay - L

2. Tampa Bay - L

3. Tampa Bay - L

4. Tampa Bay - L

5. Houston - L

6. Houston - L

7. Houston - L

8. KC - L

9. KC - L

10, KC -L

---ScottLux

Just kidding big guy, just kidding.

Edited by Stradling

Nando, if we go 6-4 on this honest and that would be 11-5 in the last 16, not bad. I wouldn't be disappointed with a 6-4 home stand. Knowing us though we will sweep the Rays, then get swept by the Astros, then take two of three (the last two) against the Royals. During that four game losing streak we will hear about how shitty everyone is regardless of the fact that in that scenario we would have played .900 ball for ten games before our four game skid.

Nando, if we go 6-4 on this honest and that would be 11-5 in the last 16, not bad. I wouldn't be disappointed with a 6-4 home stand. Knowing us though we will sweep the Rays, then get swept by the Astros, then take two of three (the last two) against the Royals. During that four game losing streak we will hear about how shitty everyone is regardless of the fact that in that scenario we would have played .900 ball for ten games before our four game skid.

The "we suck at home" was sarcasm

Even though our record isn't that great here in Anaheim