• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

First look at Affleck as Batman and the Batmobile

I think Hollywood has about beaten this franchise to death. Time to move on to actual movie making rather than keep recycling the same comic book characters and jumping the shark over and over again.

agreed. they always seem to go back to the beginning, and the franchise doesn't move far enough forward for me (with the execption of the first Christian Bale incarnation).

He's supposed to have that overweight look to him.  The comic they are basing this off of is about Batman coming back much later in his life when he's not the prime guy he was early in his crime fighting days.

The second one from the left is what they are basing it off of.

287155.jpg

Here's an adjusted photo adding some light to it. 

batfleck_zpsc084fe31.jpg

I like what I'm seeing from a design perspective.  Looks like Snyder is going with a more grizzled, veteran caped crusader than we got with Nolan/Bale.  

Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" was amazing, and that's what they're building this off of.  

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns/dp/1563893428

"...probably the finest piece of comic art ever published in a popular edition..."—Stephen King

He's supposed to have that overweight look to him.  The comic they are basing this off of is about Batman coming back much later in his life when he's not the prime guy he was early in his crime fighting days.

The second one from the left is what they are basing it off of.

if i had known they were looking for an overweight batman for this reincarnation, i would have applied for the job.

I think Hollywood has about beaten this franchise to death. Time to move on to actual movie making rather than keep recycling the same comic book characters and jumping the shark over and over again.

But people love the same old shit to be repeated year after year with the mere difference being different people in the same positions, right?

RIGHT?