• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Potential Trade Partner: SF Gigantes

The Giants just lost 1st baseman Brandon Belt to a broken thumb. Could they be a potential trade target? They could trade for Navarro and keep Morse in left, or they could trade for Cowgill and move Morse to first. What type of return could we possibly get? Especially for Cowgill since he's been great this year.

No one is going to trade anything of value for Cowgill.  He's more important on this team than whatever he'd bring in a trade.  If the Angels make any trades, it needs to be for proven bullpen help and you're not going to get major league proven relievers for someone like Cowgill.

Edited by Chimi

I don't see the need for the Angels to make any trades right now. 

Let's see how Shoemaker does in the 5th spot after a few starts. If he looks good, we have Santiago in the BP and DDLR, Burnett, Alvarez/Bedrosian on the horizon. Things are looking up guys, we just gotta keep close (5 games out) by the time we get Hamilton/Calhoun back and our BP squared away. 

Anyone see the Gio Gonzalez situation over the weekend? I usual don't like players that get pissed at team mates, but I would welcome Gio to the Angels.

I met Gio's dad a couple seasons ago on the Oakland trip as he stayed in the same hotel. He said that Oakland wouldn't pay Gio and he would eventually be dealt. He said that Gio would love to play for the Angels but there was no way that he would get traded to an A L West team. Gio would be a great addition today.