• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ice melt in part of Antarctica 'appears unstoppable,' NASA says

I was going to move to the beach but it looks like I can sit in San Dimas and wait for the beach to come to me. I kinda feel sorry for that guy with the three Porsches two blocks from the beach. His house is destined to be a tidepool in 2100.

Fixed.

http://www.businessinsider.com/illustrations-of-what-america-will-look-like-if-sea-level-rises-2013-7?op=1

But it won't happen for a while.  So Humans around the world.  Please cause more global warning so I can see it while I'm still alive so I can tell kids, you know, when I was a kid, we had bonfires on the beach, and actually went outside for exercise without having to put on spf 2000.  

The NOAA said we just maintained a CO2 level of 400 ppm for an 'entire' month for the first time in human history.  They say we've reached the point of no return.  Scary to think what the world might look like in a 100 years, or maybe as little as 50 years from now.

I came across this 90-second video a few weeks ago that kind of puts the rise of CO2 levels into perspective:

I think that is a misnomer but I guess it feeds the whole cons are dumb label you guys wish to throw out there.

What some cons argue isn't that there is not climate change happening, but the difference is what is causing the climate change.  But keep on with the fake stuff, strawmen are easy to defeat.

I think that is a misnomer but I guess it feeds the whole cons are dumb label you guys wish to throw out there.

What some cons argue isn't that there is not climate change happening, but the difference is what is causing the climate change. But keep on with the fake stuff, strawmen are easy to defeat.

Repcons only argue against the cause of climate change because they lost the argument against whether it was happening or not. They already spent a decade arguing that it was fake and only when the evidence of its existence became so compelling did they shift to "well it's not from us." And as soon as the evidence cleary shows that it is from us I'm sure they'll move on to "well it's too late now."

Gotta love repcons.

Repcons only argue against the cause of climate change because they lost the argument against whether it was happening or not. They already spent a decade arguing that it was fake and only when the evidence of its existence became so compelling did they shift to "well it's not from us." And as soon as the evidence cleary shows that it is from us I'm sure they'll move on to "well it's too late now."

Gotta love repcons.

Libs are so full of shit.

Gotta love repcons.

I guess its cool to make labels and put everyone in the same groups.  It makes it easier to dehumanize folks that way.  I'm a conservative, been one for a long time and always understood the climate was changing.  I just wasn't sure that the claim that it is mostly man caused is accurate.  

Global warming and climate change are (typically) understood to be interchangeable. The bulk of the change in climate is a quick warming of the planet. There has also been changes in the lengths and severity of the seasons in many areas (such as longer winters and increasing frequency of storms).