• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/12 vs. Blue Jays

Angels:

1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
2. Mike Trout ( R) CF
3. Albert Pujols ( R) DH
4. Howie Kendrick ( R) 2B
5. C.J. Cron ( R) 1B
6. Chris Iannetta ( R) C
7. Collin Cowgill ( R) RF
8. Luis Jimenez ( R) 3B
9. Grant Green ( R) LF

Wilson on the mound.

Blue Jays:

1. Steve Tolleson ( R) 2B
2. Melky Cabrera (S) LF
3. Jose Bautista ( R) RF
6. Adam Lind (L) 1B
7. Brett Lawrie ( R) 3B
8. Colby Rasmus (L) CF
9. Jonathan Diaz ( R) SS

Buerhle on the mound.
Edited by jsnpritchett

Can we sign Vernon Wells to a one-day contract?

Career vs Buehrle:

61 PA

.455 /.492 /.745

If we sign him, we will only owe him $20M minus whatever prorated league minimum is ... plus prorated league minimum...

Also, I noticed Jimenez is back up. Who was sent down to make room for him?

Well, Scioscia did it, a line up where basically no one really can complain ahead of time. So, if we are going to stay consistent with this, we should get shut out on 2 hits.

isnt buerhle more effective against righties considering his shtick is getting hitter to chase change ups low and away?

i just looked it up and the numbers are practically identical - scioscia went through all that trouble for nothing.  lol what a dolt.

my only concern is wilson had struggled for a while with iannetta catching him.  i dont like iannetta starting since wilson and conger were doing so well.

Edited by Marsaka

Buerhle is only fractionally better vs left handers than right handers for his career. This season right handers have a 50 point better batting average. That could simply be competition faced so far.

Edited by Eric Notti

isnt buerhle more effective against righties considering his shtick is getting hitter to chase change ups low and away?

i just looked it up and the numbers are practically identical - scioscia went through all that trouble for nothing.  lol what a dolt.

my only concern is wilson had struggled for a while with iannetta catching him.  i dont like iannetta starting since wilson and conger were doing so well.

C.J. has had one start with Iannetta this year, in which he went 8 innings and gave up 1 ER.  

i just looked it up and the numbers are practically identical - scioscia went through all that trouble for nothing. lol what a dolt.

my only concern is wilson had struggled for a while with iannetta catching him. i dont like iannetta starting since wilson and conger were doing so well.

Marsaka, you were going to complain regardless, it's what you do. However this time you're the only one complaining. Also it wasn't a lot of trouble, it was as simple as putting Green and Cron in the game instead of Ibanez and Effren.