• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Mike Trout Becoming "Strike Trout"

Interesting thing is that Angels offense has finally found a groove while Trout and Pujols are contributing very little lately. I think we owe it to Dino Ebel.

i'm not going to lie, part of me was hoping the Angels would lose yesterday just to see how many threads would be started about MS ruining everything with his presence.

It's funny, I actually remember reading a quote from Trout in ST saying he was going to try and jump on pitches earlier in the count.  He certainly hasn't taken that approach yet.  I'll see if I can find that quote . . 

Also, I think it's possible to discuss the topic without meaning anyone is "worried" about Trout.

I remember the same quote.

I'm glad the Cardinals didn't give up on Stan Musial in 1947, when he hit .202 for the first 44 games of the season.

The Yankees stayed with Derek Jeter when he began 2004 with a horrific slump, at one point going 0-for-32.

Robin Ventura had a stretch of 0-41 in his rookie year, and he turned out pretty well.

Luis Aparicio, Hall of Famer, had a streak of 0-44 in 1971.

Willie Mays started his career 1-25.

Ted Williams, a .344 career hitter, in 1959 (through June 9th)  .170/.296/.250

There are many other examples, I'm sure.

Edited by fan_since79

Best part about it is you can add K's to his name for every strikeout mid game

MIKKE TROUT

MIKKKE TROUT

MIKKKKE TROUT

One big problem with this plan -- there's no ASCII character for a backwards capital K