• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Latest From AngelsWin.com: Hangar 24 Unveiling Baseball & Beer with 66ers

Are the Angels going to start selling Hanger24?

The information in bold about the Thirsty Thursdays game is straight from the 66ers. I directly copied information that I got in response to the questions.

Unfortunately, I do not think that I can make the home opener. I have a very busy week. I will try to get out there, but if I do, most likely I will be late.

Still, every Angels fan should make the drive out there at least once a season to start to see the future of the organization. When I get a roster, I will post it.

Hangar 24 needs to work on their radio commercial(s). Not sure they've done more than one.

The one I just heard on AM830 would've been better if Roger Lodge was screaming or signing about the beer.  Or Jose Mota.  Maybe Lou Holtz, Brandi Chastain, or Joan Rivers.  Basically, anyone with a pulse.   

Hangar 24 needs to work on their radio commercial(s). Not sure they've done more than one.

The one I just heard on AM830 would've been better if Roger Lodge was screaming or signing about the beer. Or Jose Mota. Maybe Lou Holtz, Brandi Chastain, or Joan Rivers. Basically, anyone with a pulse.

Nice.

I think you just ran the gambit of legit radio voices and only left out Rick Moranis and Andi McDowell

I was disappointed in the whole presentation.  Outside of 66er's staffed Hanger24 beer stand and the "girl in the crowd" reminding everyone of Baseball Beer, you wouldnt have known the difference from any other game.

Don't get me wrong - Hanger 24 is a great craft brewery and their new Baseball Beer was very enjoyable.  I guess I just expected more pomp and circumstance, or maybe some folks from the brewery itself, to make this the "big deal" I think both the 66ers and Hanger 24 wanted.