• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Latest From AngelsWin.com: Hangar 24 Unveiling Baseball & Beer with 66ers

66ers+Shield+Logo.jpg

Inland Empire’s Home Opener Debuts Hangar 24 New Beer Release

San Bernardino, CA – The Inland Empire 66ers  and Hangar 24 are thrilled to announce that when the team opens its 2013 season on Thursday, April 4th, Hangar 24 will release its brand new Baseball Beer. The brand new brew will only be available at local California League baseball stadiums, but San Manuel Stadium will be the first place to taste its debut.

“We’ve been working with the 66ers for four years and were honored to be asked to produce a beer specifically to enjoy at games on a warm day or night,” said Hangar 24 owner Ben Cook. “With that in mind, we produced Baseball Beer, a perfect combination of a classic Pilsner and and American Wheat Beer. We look forward to sharing it with fans on the 66ers opening day.”

â€œWe are thrilled to be partnering with Hangar 24 Craft Brewery to launch their exciting newBaseball Beer on Opening Night ,” stated 66ers General Manager, and Hangar 24 Charities board member, Joe Hudson. “66ers fans will have the unique opportunity to be the first people anywhere to try Hangar 24’s next great beer!”

Fans who want to come celebrate the start of the season and the release of the latest beer from Hangar 24 can receive discounted tickets online by using the promotional code H24 or by mentioning Hangar 24’s baseball beer at the ticket window.

Hangar 24 is a craft brewery located in Redlands, California, brewing quality beer for the local community. Hangar 24, who has been working with the 66ers for six seasons, is the official sponsor of the 66ers Thirsty Thursday games, offering $3 Hangar 24 pints, including Baseball Beer.

The 2013 season will kick off on Thursday April 4, 2013 at San Manuel Stadium when the 66ers take on the Modesto Nuts. Inland Empire fans can now purchase season ticket and group packages for the 2013 season. Tickets can be purchased by calling 909-888-9922. Additional information is available online at www.66ers.com.  For more information on the Inland Empire 66ers please contact Ashley Anderson, Media Relations, at 909-495-7656.

Some more info on this. . .

Fans who want to come celebrate the start of the season and the release of the latest beer from Hangar 24 can receive a $2 discounted tickets online by using the promotional code H24 or by mentioning Hangar 24's baseball beer at the ticket window through Saturday.

Also this . . .

Hangar 24, who has been working with the 66ers for six seasons, is the official sponsor of the 66ers Thirsty Thursday games, offering $3 Hangar 24 pints, including Baseball Beer.

Some how, I see some Thirsty Thursdays getting a bump in attendance all of a sudden!

Heard about this a few days back from H24. Their Double IPA is solid as is their Columbus IPA. Their seasonal IPA Essence is also good. Their top beer is Pugachev's Cobra from their Barrel Roll series.

My favorite part of 66ers is the deal on H24 beer

If you guys like Orange Wheat you should go to Papago Brewery in Scottsdale and have a few glasses of their Orange Blossom Ale. I am not a fan of most light wheat beers but this one had much more depth and literally tasted like a 50/50 bar. Very easy drinking beer. 

Great marketing idea that may very well motivate me to finally make the trip...  Sounds like a winner; hopefully they'll start selling at Bevmo.  Or, I'll get my bar to pick it up!

Only to be available at local Cal League Stadiums. I really like the logo too, may need to pick up a shirt. 

I'm skeptical. Every time I have gone to a Thirsty Thursday they told me the discounted beer prices were only for the three shitty taps and didn't include H24.

I think it was just a buck or two discount for their beers.

Before planning this Brandon, contact Ashley Anderson with your concerns. 

For more information on the Inland Empire 66ers please contact Ashley Anderson, Media Relations, at 909-495-7656.

Some more info on this. . .

Fans who want to come celebrate the start of the season and the release of the latest beer from Hangar 24 can receive a $2 discounted tickets online by using the promotional code H24 or by mentioning Hangar 24's baseball beer at the ticket window through Saturday.

Also this . . .

Hangar 24, who has been working with the 66ers for six seasons, is the official sponsor of the 66ers Thirsty Thursday games, offering $3 Hangar 24 pints, including Baseball Beer.

Some how, I see some Thirsty Thursdays getting a bump in attendance all of a sudden!

The information in bold about the Thirsty Thursdays game is straight from the 66ers. I directly copied information that I got in response to the questions.

Unfortunately, I do not think that I can make the home opener. I have a very busy week. I will try to get out there, but if I do, most likely I will be late.

Still, every Angels fan should make the drive out there at least once a season to start to see the future of the organization. When I get a roster, I will post it.

That's why I mention being skeptical. Their past promos were full blown H24 ads and I think they even called it Hangar 24 Thirsty Thursdays implying it was cheap beer night for Hangar only to find out they were excluded. I thought it was shady marketing.

I think it was last season we went to a few.

Like James said, if it's legit, 20oz of Hangar for $3 is a crazy good deal. It seems like almost all pubs carry them now and pints run about $7.

At least now they actually advertise the discount opposed to being vague and leading people on.

That's why I mention being skeptical. Their past promos were full blown H24 ads and I think they even called it Hangar 24 Thirsty Thursdays implying it was cheap beer night for Hangar only to find out they were excluded. I thought it was shady marketing.

I think it was last season we went to a few.

Like James said, if it's legit, 20oz of Hangar for $3 is a crazy good deal. It seems like almost all pubs carry them now and pints run about $7.

At least now they actually advertise the discount opposed to being vague and leading people on.

Brandon, I had the full blown advertisement saying it was a Hangar 24 Thirsty Thursday, but wasn't able to block copy it into the forum.