• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

EFFrWIN Navarro

Chuck

I don't know about you guys but I'm impressed.

He's always had a great approach, a career .300+ batting average in the minors and above average discipline.

He's basically a better version of JB Shuck. I could see him and Cowgill sticking after Calhoun/Hamilton come back.

If we continue to carry Santiago as our short and long guy out of the bullpen we can go with one less bullpen arm for the rest of the season, and carry an extra bat.

It was when he started playing LF and RF that his value to this org grew.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Freese, Hamilton, and Calhoun all return at or before the end of the month.

Is it possible to carry only 11 pitchers when 3 of your starters don't have a lot of MLB experience and a 4th may be in an innings decline (Weaver)?

Plus not counting Stewart (DL possibility), the Halos have already had FIVE players on the DL just 22% of the way into the season.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Chuck, you said the same thing about Stewart earlier this season.  

Don't be a dick, Jason. Should I refrain from commenting on a player who I think looks great in short stints? It is not my fault if they start slumping. 

My thread about Stewart was suggesting we should platoon them because Freese was in a terrible slump (like Stewart is now). At the time Stewart didn't look like shit like he has been the past few weeks. I was tracking Stewart's ST at bats and the first two weeks of sporadic at bats he got. Once given a larger role pitchers he started sucking. 

Two different players, Jason.