• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dino Ebel tips his cap to AN ANGEL!

I am truly starting to think they say this stuff on purpose specifically to **** with us here.

I think all the reporters should just stop interviewing the managers for the rest of the season. It's basically a waste of time cause you're never going to get anything out of them.

Either that or actually ask them some hardball questions, but they're definitely too pussy to do that.

Edited by Poozy

Gotta tip your cap to them if that's the case.  Pretty epic trolling.

I think they all do to some extent because some of the interviews are moronic and a waste of time.

Reporter: You just lost 8 in a row, what do you guys need to do different?

Manager: Uh, win games.

The worst are the NFL and NBA sideline reporters. Nothing like having someone shove a mic in front of your face in the middle of play. That and every halftime interview is 95% "What do you guys need to do in the second half?" where the coach says, "We need to play better."

You get guys lke Sosh who have been in the seat for 15 years and it's almost an annoyance to do these interviews. Just give the same canned answers and move on.

The worst are the NFL and NBA sideline reporters. Nothing like having someone shove a mic in front of your face in the middle of play. That and every halftime interview is 95% "What do you guys need to do in the second half?" where the coach says, "We need to play better."

I like it when they stick a microphone in front of San Antonio's Greg Popovich. He gives them an answer in line with just how moronic and pointless the question is.

Yeah, he's solid. There used to be an NFL coach that did the same.

Everyone that would see an interview has watched the game. It's almost a slap to the face of fans for a reporter to ask a moronic question like, "What do you need to do to win/improve/play better?"like fans are incapable of seeing a team 0-8 with RISP or a bullpen blowing leads.

I think Bill Belichek is another that makes people feel stupid for asking retorical questions.

Yeah, he's solid. There used to be an NFL coach that did the same.

Everyone that would see an interview has watched the game. It's almost a slap to the face of fans for a reporter to ask a moronic question like, "What do you need to do to win/improve/play better?"like fans are incapable of seeing a team 0-8 with RISP or a bullpen blowing leads.

I think Bill Belichek is another that makes people feel stupid for asking retorical questions.

Jim Harbaugh Hates interviews. Lol

I like it when they stick a microphone in front of San Antonio's Greg Popovich. He gives them an answer in line with just how moronic and pointless the question is.

It's funny how we accept this from guys like Belichek and Popovich, but Scioscia gives vanilla answers and it's used to torch the guy. It's so very stupid.

interviews with NHL coaches during timeouts are equally inept. my brother and i really love hearing kings coach sutter in the post game and in-game interview. he doesn't suffer fools easily and often reacts like reporters are complete idiots asking idiotic questions (and he's usually right).