• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MAY 9 GAMEDAY THREAD - ANGELS @ BLUE JAYS (Efren Navarro in LF)

Is Grant Green injured? I don't understand why he isn't getting consistent starts. I believe he has now started in 3 of the 7 games since being called up, this despite that we need a ton of help in the OF and 3B right now and he was mashing in AAA. The Angels are so damn frustrating when they do this.

Edited by HeavenlyHalos

I get that Sosh doesn't have a lot of choice right now.  Green's finger is still bugging him I guess and Hamilton and Calhoun are down.  But I just don't see how McDonald can be worse than Stewart nor do I see any justification for a clear career AAA like Navarro getting the call over Long.

What in the name of God? Ibanez is 6 for his last 57 batting .105/.177/.175 in that span, simply pathetic. That must make him the ideal cleanup hitter. 

And now Efren Navarro is up after sending down Maronde? Why the eff do we need him? CALL UP ONE OF THE PEN ARMS YOU DUNCES.

I'm more than ready for this team to move on from Sosh.

Looking at Efren's career minor league stats, he is basically JB Shuck with a few more home runs.

...and great defense at 1B.  LF?  I doubt his defense in the outfield rival's Erstad's, but it could be better than Shuck's.

Long is struggling at Salt Lake, hitting .215 with 39 SO in 121 AB.

Couldn't care less.  I bet I'd lose some wind too after having my best spring ever and watching scrub after scrub getting their shot and not me.  We know what Navarro brings.......... meh.

Long at least has the potential to bring something better.