• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nolan Arenado Hitting Streak

Colorado has a very talented offense this year, today's shutout notwithstanding. Tulowitzki, Arenado and Blackmon have a combined 6.7 WAR. That's more than the cumulative WAR (for position players) of 27 MLB teams. 

As for the shutout, it looks like Matt Harrison is definitely coming back from his injury strong for the Rangers. That's bad news for the Angels re: the division race. 

Edited by ScottLux

Colorado has a very talented offense this year, today's shutout notwithstanding. Tulowitzki, Arenado and Blackmon have a combined 6.7 WAR. That's more than the cumulative WAR (for position players) of 27 MLB teams. 

As for the shutout, it looks like Matt Harrison is definitely coming back from his injury strong for the Rangers. That's bad news for the Angels re: the division race. 

To be fair, those guys are completely different hitters on the road.

Edited by Poozy

To be fair, those guys are completely different hitters on the road.

They do have 4 guys over .800 OPS on the road as well, and Morneau's splits are almost even.  

Tulo's .608/.677/1.098 slash at home is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen with a decent sample size though.  His road numbers are still all-star worthy, they just look worse because he walks on water at Coors.

They do have 4 guys over .800 OPS on the road as well, and Morneau's splits are almost even.  

Tulo's .608/.677/1.098 slash at home is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen with a decent sample size though.  His road numbers are still all-star worthy, they just look worse because he walks on water at Coors.

Tulo is definitely a top 5 player. I'm not trying to take anything away from him. His main problem has always been staying healthy.

There really isn't any SS's in baseball that can hit as well as Tulo. His defense is also up there with the best.

At the same time, there definitely is an advantage out there.

While their hitters usually always get too much attention, their pitching doesn't get any, so I guess it evens out.

Edited by Poozy