• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just another Puig douche bag move

do we seriously have to tear down everything? the guy thought he hit it out, and it stayed in the park. he looked foolish. if that was a crime, then everyone would be in jail.

Edited by ukyah

do we seriously have to tear down everything? the guy thought he hit it out, and it stayed in the park. he looked foolish. if that was a crime, then everyone would be in jail.

I've never done it.

Neither has Mike Trout.

Coincidence?  Nope  

Maybe I don't watch enough Dodgers or National games...but Harper doesn't match Puig's in either of those aspects.

You're right. I just think Harper is a douche, but nobody can really match Puig. Puig is an arrogant asshole in everything he does.

i love it when people say "this generation of player has no respect.", mainly because i've heard it for the entirety of my life regarding every generation in any arena. it's the same as "kids these days" or "in my day".

i've said many times on this forum, i don't pretend to judge players' personalities because i don't know the dudes, never even met most of them. if i meet them and i don't like them, then i'll judge them however i see fit, but outside of that a person has to go pretty far beyond the pale for me to cast stones on a human level. i'm not saying i've never done it, but it's not my personal norm. puig is by far the player more likely to devolve because he has had some legal issues, but harper hasn't had any off the field issues as far as i'm aware. i don't think it's fair to compare either one to a milton bradley or he who shall not be named by mike scioscia.

Edited by ukyah

You're right. I just think Harper is a douche, but nobody can really match Puig. Puig is an arrogant asshole in everything he does.

He's a young guy who's lived and is living an insane life. He seems like he could focus on his profession a lot more but he hasn't done anything warranting this level of hate.

Maybe I don't watch enough Dodgers or National games...but Harper doesn't match Puig's in either of those aspects.

I guess you didn't see Harper literally jogging every time he ran to first base even after he was benched for a game for that exact thing.

Edited by Poozy

I guess you didn't see Harper literally jogging every time he ran to first base even after he was benched for a game for that exact thing.

A minor thing that gets blown out of proportion because's of his name. So many other people do that.

I get a little criticism, but come on.

perspective people. imagine what people would say about you if your life was televised. we all live our lives for better or worse, if puig, harper or anyone else live selfishly, then it will one day punish them. my life experience has taught me that bad people can get away with bad acts, but a selfish life will punish everyone, i've never seen an exception.