• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What killed me the most about tonight's game

Yeah, when he was rounding third I remember thinking no way this guy scores.

I remember thinking "Green's got thi..s*** it's Ibanez" even before he made a throw

Wasn't even Frieri, I'm use to his charades by now, but it was the hit Beltran scored on that got to me the most.  When Ibanez got his hands on the ball Beltran hadn't even rounded third yet, that throw was the weakest shit I've seen since that year where Booby and Juan Rivera were both in the outfield.

FF, I thought the same thing with Ibanez and that pathetic attempt at a throw. He was not even that deep in the outfield. The third base coach did not hesitate to send the runner, which shows just what kind of respect Ibanez's arm garners out there. Beltran should have been out by a mile. For the life of me, I can't understand just why Raul would even be playing left field, particularly late in the game. Actually, if he were hitting like he is being paid to do and driving in a ton of runs, then I could understand the manager's obsession with playing him in the field, but he is bringing absolutely nothing to the offense. As for Juan Rivera, that was the only thing he really excelled at - that man had an absolute cannon that was also very accurate.

Edited by EDinTUSTIN

I've said it since the day they signed him because I knew Sosh could not help but throw that old decripit dude out there, but there is now way Ibanez should ever be anything other than a DH.

Dammit Sosh, a team can just have a guy that is a permanent DH.

Not Ibanez though, because it appears he can't hit anymore either.

I've said it since the day they signed him because I knew Sosh could not help but throw that old decripit dude out there, but there is now way Ibanez should ever be anything other than a DH.

Dammit Sosh, a team can just have a guy that is a permanent DH.

Not Ibanez though, because it appears he can't hit anymore either.

Last 18 games:

.098/.179/.176 

5 for 51

Edited by fan_since79

Scioscia tries to be too cute so that people can see him as a genius when something works.

Using Frieri 6 times in 11 games and trusting the 9th inning to him, and sending Stewart and Ibanez out there every day = genious. For the other team

Edited by Angel Oracle