• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A new low

Some of you guys are way too invested in whether the Angels win or lose. Get over it, they're a .500 ball club. Find something else to do with your time.

I think deep down I get a kick out of the faux outrage and the few that constantly find new ways to be upset or create the pity parties.

Being mad a what Sosh says in a post game ranks.

Eh, I get the frustration but see it a little different. Ernesto was dealing before that error, it just happened to cost us the game.

But I get the frustration. The pen has cost us, what, 4 games this year? A

I am tired of hearing how the pen cost us four games this year.  They costs us f'n eight games.  Half the losses this team has is do to the pen.

When is this team EVER going to have a solid pen again? It's only been SIX years now.

EVERY other contender has a solid pen, and normally has going back several years.

It's almost criminal how long this org has let this happen!

The Tiger's have been contenders with a terrible bullpen the last several years.

Things that upset me about Mike:

1. His OCD style of managing (righty-righty, lefty-lefty, 7th inning man, setup man, closer in the 9th man, contact play, bunt bunt bunt, etc etc)

2. Playing veterans who can't hit, night after night, for months at a time or even a whole season (Steve Finley, anyone?)

3. Pulling starters too soon who are pitching well

4. Bullpen mismanagement, well documented here and elsewhere

5. Tipping cap to opposing journeyman hitters after horrible losses caused by manager/player mistakes.

See, it's not even near the top of the list.

Edited by fan_since79