• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A new low

That is what drives you crazy about him. He looks unhittable for two hitters, then grooves one to a middle infielder that winds up in the seats.

No doubt. That's why I don't get this thread. Ernie left one down and in that cost the game, but posters are more concerned with what Sosh said to a reporter afterwards.

Not only that, but when has Sosh not had dumb clichés and minimalized losses?

People are just creating their own frustration if they are nitpicking Sosh post game interviews.

It's the denial of reality after these losses that's galling.

Scioscia will keep trotting out Frieri in crucial situations to give up home runs to players like Brian Roberts. These losses are adding up. They're critical. We should be in first place right now, but we're in fourth. How many games have we blown already due to mismanagement? And it's only early May.

Edited by fan_since79

Instead of "Roberts got the head (of the bat) on the ball and he got it..." just for once I'd like to hear something like "Ernesto is struggling now, and we're going to change some things in the bullpen for awhile.." Something more in tune with reality.

Stop tipping your damn cap to guys like Brian Roberts!

Denial?

You're delusional. I'm pretty sure he's aware they lost.

He's not going to throw guys that he still has on his roster under the bus. That'd be awful leadership.

He doesn't have to throw anyone under the bus. He needs to stop tipping his cap every night to the opposition. Doesn't this guy ever get angry after shocking losses like last night?!

Instead of "Roberts got the head (of the bat) on the ball and he got it..." just for once I'd like to hear something like "Ernesto is struggling now, and we're going to change some things in the bullpen for awhile.." Something more in tune with reality.

Stop tipping your damn cap to guys like Brian Roberts!

It's only 9:30, but have a beer dude.

There's worse things in the world than a baseball manager not saying what you want him to.

These threads come up after bad losses ever since Sosh has been coaching and they never change, nor do the fans reactions I suppose.

Denial?

You're delusional. I'm pretty sure he's aware they lost.

He's not going to throw guys that he still has on his roster under the bus. That'd be awful leadership.

The denial is that he's going to keep doing what he's been doing. My guess is he'll keep Frieri in the background for a few games, then bring him right back.

He doesn't have to throw anyone under the bus. He needs to stop tipping his cap every night to the opposition. Doesn't this guy ever get angry after shocking losses like last night?!

And what is going Lou Pinella and ripping a phone out of a wall going to accomplish?

fan-since79, if you want to be pissed, be pissed at Frieri.  You should know by now that MS (thankfully) isn't ever going to throw anyone under the bus in an interview or say anything meaningful for that matter.  You can quibble with putting Frieri in in that situation, but with his best reliever unavailable, what was he supposed to do?  If it had been Kohn, Jepsen, or anyone else that gave up that HR, there'd be just as much hand-wringing going on.  

It was a pisser of a game.  Move on.

Nothing about the pitch, only about giving Roberts credit.

What about the pitch, Fan? Is there some part of the strike zone Frieri or any other pitcher for that matter, can't throw a first pitch? You guys bitch and moan about not getting a first pitch strike and when a pitcher does and some schmuck like Roberts gets lucky with a wild swing, then you want it the other way.

That pitch was low and inside, a pretty good first pitch offering. He threw the exact same pitch to Ellsbury and the umpire called it a ball. Look it up, the pitch trax doesn't lie or make up shit to bolster grudges. 

I am so tired of you guys making up shit just so you can ramp up your same Scioscia arguments. And you have the gall to say Scioscia keeps repeating the same thing over and over in each post game interview. You do the same damn thing in your posts.

Some of you guys are way too invested in whether the Angels win or lose.  Get over it, they're a .500 ball club.  Find something else to do with your time.

So says Jay, with his 2300 posts on AW.  You go find something else to do with your time rather than tell people what they should or shouldn't care about. 

Honestly, I'm more pissed at Sosh for having Ibanez in the OF than anything else.  Although I guess with Green being a scratch and having so many guys in the pen there was really nobody else to have in there.

Correct.  If we had somebody great to play that position then he would be playing there.