• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A new low

I don't get it.

Want him to throw a tantrum?

No, but blandly giving Roberts credit without one mention of the real issue is galling. This game was thrown away, courtesy of a big fat fastball. How many more games will certain members of this bullpen be allowed to toss in the trash?

Playoffs?? Don't plan on it.

No, but blandly giving Roberts credit without one mention of the real issue is galling. This game was thrown away, courtesy of a big fat fastball. How many more games will certain members of this bullpen be allowed to toss in the trash?

Playoffs?? Don't plan on it.

Eh, I get the frustration but see it a little different. Ernesto was dealing before that error, it just happened to cost us the game.

But I get the frustration. The pen has cost us, what, 4 games this year? At least.

I just have to tip my cap to Frieri for getting demoted, then, upon promotion, doing the very thing that got him demoted in the first place.

Is it THAT important to Scioscia that Frieri just HAS to be the closer?

Relief Depth chart should look something like this:

Smith

Kohn

Morin

Salas

Jepsen

Frieri

Rasmus

Maronde 

If Smith is in fact gone that is very grim.

Edited by ScottLux

Eh, I get the frustration but see it a little different. Ernesto was dealing before that error, it just happened to cost us the game.

That is what drives you crazy about him. He looks unhittable for two hitters, then grooves one to a middle infielder that winds up in the seats.

Relief Depth chart should look something like this:

Smith

Kohn

Morin

Salas

Jepsen

Frieri

Rasmus

Maronde 

If Smith is in fact gone that is very grim.

Yeah, I certainly trust Kohn more than Frieri to come in to pitch a clean ninth.

Do you really just sit by the TV or radio after a game like this, wringing your hands just waiting for him to say something boring and stupid? If so that is entirely on you. Dude is a boring cliche machine and yet when it is convenient for you guys you take his word as gospel. When it isn't convenient, then he is a liar. Its just a waste of time, effort, energy and emotion, but it gets you guys off.