• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ernesto Frieri, Momentum Destroyer

I like frieri. I still think he's a decent back end guy.

That said (and im usually more patient), something is definetely wrong with the guy. And this team cant afford to have him as a late inning guy with something being wrong with him.

Time to call up 1-2 of the young guys. We need someone here who can miss bats.

And a little off topic, but where did our bats go?

@Alden_Gonzalez: Frieri: "One mistake. That one. And he hit it out. Crazy. This is baseball, man. You never know.” #Angels

Turn the page, Ernesto. You'll get them next time.

That sounds like something a little league coach tells some 11 year old kid to get him to stop crying after blowing a game.

That's it, **** Frieri. I'm done. Closers are not paid to light a match to W's. Frieri seems to stack the wood, douse it in gasoline, dump a ton of road flairs and roman candles on the pile, then spark up a flame thrower on the W's.

**** this guy. Every time he takes the mound in an Angels uniform, he's wiping his unshowered, stinky, sweaty, shit-ridden, cheese-laden, stained ass with the rest of the Angels team.

I trust this guy to hold on to a lead (let alone in a tie game) less than I would trust the cast of The Sopranos to pass by a buffet and leave the table unmolested.

I'd rather have that Make-A-Wish Foundation batkid from San Francisco take the mound in a closer role more than Frieri.

That's it, **** Frieri. I'm done. Closers are not paid to light a match to W's. Frieri seems to stack the wood, douse it in gasoline, dump a ton of road flairs and roman candles on the pile, then spark up a flame thrower on the W's.

**** this guy. Every time he takes the mound in an Angels uniform, he's wiping his unshowered, stinky, sweaty, shit-ridden, cheese-laden, stained ass with the rest of the Angels team.

I trust this guy to hold on to a lead (let alone in a tie game) less than I would trust the cast of The Sopranos to pass by a buffet and leave the table unmolested.

I'd rather have that Make-A-Wish Foundation batkid from San Francisco take the mound in a closer role more than Frieri.

Minus one for not mentioning Chucks couch

Last night after the Pujols hit, I looked at the scoreboard, saw that the Halos had a shot to move into 2nd place if they scratched across a run....  Then I saw Frieri was entering the game....  I turned off the TV amd went to bed knowing full well I'd wake up with them in 4th.

I don't have it in me to stay up til 1 AM on the East Coast only to watch Frieri do what he does.

Edited by Inside Pitch

I'm pissed at Frieri too.  I'm tired of seeing him out there and I hope he's never in a closing role again.  That being said, he wasn't in a closing role last night.  Without Smith being available, who in our bullpen of woe would you guys have gone to?

Its like playing Wheel of Fortune but every peg on the wheel is a bankrupt.