• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Smith was set to pitch the 9th (Got Sick - up-chucked)

Classic. Somewhere in the back of your mind you could probably see Mike poisoning Smith just so Frieri could close last night, can't you?

Combine the intrigue and style of Game of Thrones with the Angels personal.  Just not the nudity!

no, poisoning smith would mean smith was actually sick which he probably wasnt. come on just yesterday it was in the papers about frieri possibly getting his closer job back, then today he gets sick and is vomiting in the bullpen. so frieri has to fill in - you really think it's a coincidence?

this coming from a man who claimed he didnt pinch run for kendrick against the rangers because kendrick was dealing with a sore foot. then a reporter asked kendrick what was wrong with him and kendrick said he was perfectly fine. remember that game back in 2012?

No I don't remember that, not to say it didn't happen I just don't recall it. You're insane if you think Scioscia lied about Smith throwing up in the bullpen. I just do not understand you coming here and never contributing anything positive.

no, poisoning smith would mean smith was actually sick which he probably wasnt.  come on just yesterday it was in the papers about frieri possibly getting his closer job back, then today he gets sick and is vomiting in the bullpen.   so frieri has to fill in - you really think it's a coincidence?

this coming from a man who claimed he didnt pinch run for kendrick against the rangers because kendrick was dealing with a sore foot.  then a reporter asked kendrick what was wrong with him and kendrick said he was perfectly fine.  remember that game back in 2012? 

It's just baseball, not the Kennedy assassination. The guy was sick.

I am a it the confused. Instead of lying about Smith being sick why doesn't he say he put Fieri into close because that's he felt was best and the rest of you can go F yourselves.

I mean people actually think Scioscia needs to lie?????

I heard Sosh is part of the Illuminati and if the Angels win the WS again the NWO will take over and the bomb attached to Jimmy Hoffa's body will explode, signaling the reptilian overlords to start an intergalactic war with Russia.

Wake up sheeple!

You're insane if you think Scioscia lied about Smith throwing up in the bullpen. I just do not understand you coming here and never contributing anything positive.

can you give me an example of contributing something positive?  saying LTBU after each win?  is that what i need to do?

No, but only contributing the "Howie sucks, and Scioscia is a liar" basically makes you a troll that in my opinion is unworthy of being here.

a lot of people say howie sucks, im sure ive said it as well, but very rarely, but ofcourse you only remember when i say it.

and scioscia is a liar.  http://article.wn.com/view/2012/08/03/Howie_Kendrick_could_have_run_in_a_pinch_for_Angels/

i discuss angels baseball and my discussions dont entirely consist of the comments you're claiming.  and if you dont like my comments just ban me then?

No, keep him here.  I actually utilize him and waybackman.  If I'm not following the game much, I'll just look at the aw forums page.  If marsaka or waybackman are the last to post in the gameday forum, I know things aren't going well that moment in the game and I stay away.  That is a guaranteed safety net.