• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Smith was set to pitch the 9th (Got Sick - up-chucked)

how convenient. yesterday there was talks of scioscia wanting to put frieri back in the closers role and today smith coincidentally gets sick.

please stop believing a liar like scioscia.

Classic. Somewhere in the back of your mind you could probably see Mike poisoning Smith just so Frieri could close last night, can't you?

This is annoying me big time. My fantasy opened with frieri, then i dropped him for smith, then i dropped smith for frieri last night. Now i'm going to have to add smith again...

Don't make any hasty moves. After last night Scioscia has the justification he needs to make Frieri the closer again.

Classic. Somewhere in the back of your mind you could probably see Mike poisoning Smith just so Frieri could close last night, can't you?

That would be right up there with the "Scioscia is purposefully losing games so he can get fired and take over the Dodgers managing gig" meme from a few years ago.

This is annoying me big time. My fantasy opened with frieri, then i dropped him for smith, then i dropped smith for frieri last night. Now i'm going to have to add smith again...

Just roster both of them until the smoke clears.

no, poisoning smith would mean smith was actually sick which he probably wasnt.  come on just yesterday it was in the papers about frieri possibly getting his closer job back, then today he gets sick and is vomiting in the bullpen.   so frieri has to fill in - you really think it's a coincidence?

this coming from a man who claimed he didnt pinch run for kendrick against the rangers because kendrick was dealing with a sore foot.  then a reporter asked kendrick what was wrong with him and kendrick said he was perfectly fine.  remember that game back in 2012? 

no, poisoning smith would mean smith was actually sick which he probably wasnt.  come on just yesterday it was in the papers about frieri possibly getting his closer job back, then today he gets sick and is vomiting in the bullpen.   so frieri has to fill in - you really think it's a coincidence?

this coming from a man who claimed he didnt pinch run for kendrick against the rangers because kendrick was dealing with a sore foot.  then a reporter asked kendrick what was wrong with him and kendrick said he was perfectly fine.  remember that game back in 2012? 

bravo.gif6.gif