• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jered Weaver's F-Bomb Spectacular

I'm more inclined to dock man points to the dude that knows it's "You've Got Mail" opposed to the dude that may have simply Googled funny click gifs

Ha!  I've never heard of You've Got Mail except for years ago when AOL used it as their tagline. 

Way to get out of that bases loaded no outs jam, Weaver! 

EarnestCandidBeagle.gif

When I got home from work the Yankees had bases loaded and no out.  I thought they were gonna blow the game open.  I let the dogs out and came back in and turned the game on, and let out something like Weave did there.  **** yeah.

For those that aren't lip readers ...

"Oh good.  The outcome of this inning makes me quite happy.  Oh brother.  Here comes Chris.  I bet he wants a high five.  Fine ... I'll give him one."

Shakespearian Translation: Forsooth, Thou hast seen what mine eyes has, tis fill mine heart with joyfulness. When thou are in a state such as this, thy touch of a brother's skin, in such a way as to properly convey the ecstasy that dwelleth within me, leads onward upon the field of combat. Thy warrior, drunk with a rage of victory, reaches out to embrace mine limb. Thank thee, once again, for the dogs of war hath been been unleashed, and a moment such as this shall be remembered long after, handed down from father to son, throughout generations immemorial. Thus an epoch I hath wrought and rendered to thee, my brothers.