• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com's 10th Anniversary Member Appreciation Interview with TDAWG87

Ha. I actually meant find out which posters get the most amount of likes per post, on average.

Not to toot my own horn, but I have 700+ likes in just over 2,000 posts. For posters in my post range, I'm near the top in likes. My parents are very proud.

Both dads? 

Ha. I actually meant find out which posters get the most amount of likes per post, on average.

Not to toot my own horn, but I have 700+ likes in just over 2,000 posts. For posters in my post range, I'm near the top in likes. My parents are very proud.

You could really use some humility. In protest, I will never like a post of your again.....

Until I see that you still utilize the Franklin Delano Bluth image as your icon. Then I'm predisposed to agreeing with you. Damn you!!!!

I noticed you waited to post this until you had the most liked post. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Edited by HeavenlyHalos

You could really use some humility. In protest, I will never like a post of your again.....

Until I see that you still utilize the Franklin Delano Bluth image as your icon. Then I'm predisposed to agreeing with you. Damn you!!!!

It gets people every time.