• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Goals and Outlook

it should be interesting to see if thier goal is to put assess in seats or to win a worlds championship. this team has a short time frame in which to win a world championship. with the money they have thrown around on questionable needs, i would think that they would spend in an actual area of need- the bullpen. but is management complacent? there are a few guys out there that could help- valverde for one. short of signing big money guys, how about a cattle call for unemployed relievers?

this season will tell if managements stated goal of a world championship is real, or just more marketing tripe.

They did spend money on the pen

this is true... however, recent results would indicate more work/money is needed. just my very amateur, uninformed and smart ass opinion.

evidently, some of my summer evenings appear to be filled with watching a collection of bored millionares  losing games 19 to 18. while i love offense in baseball, its not exactly a mystery that pitching wins ballgames. perhaps the gate receipts over the last few years are enough to make everybody nice and complacent, safe and comfortable.

i truly admire what Arte and Jerry have done- my question is are they ready to make an even greater commitment?