• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Turn it off or keep watching

Turn it off or keep watching?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when the halos are losing by a fair amount?

• Turn it off
    • keep watching

I have tended to torture myself thru the entire game by watching the whole time.  My dad, who has been a fan since the inception of the franchise, will turn it off and do something else.

He misses the rare amazing comeback or even a good game, but I think overall, it's probably better just to move on.

What do you do?

I leave it on in the background and do stuff on my laptop.  Baseball is funny and you never know what'll happen, plus I don't get any more wound up over games like this compared to any other loss.  

If it's a total blowout, I find something else to do.

If I happen to be at the game, I stay until the end. I don't go to that many games, and I may see something that I will only get one chance to see - a guy's first (or only) major league appearance, first major league hit, a spectacular play, etc.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I turn it off and do something else or watch a movie. Except if a rookie comes in and I want to see them play, like I did with Morin last inning.

How do you know if someone interesting is coming in if you are watching a movie?  Does someone on the coaching staff phone or text you?