• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/2 vs. Rangers

I never get the "stick with what's winning" argument.  It's not like we're winning because Shuck is in the lineup, we're winning in spite of his mediocrity.

Yep. The lineup as a whole is working, but Shuck has basically nothing to do with that.

Maybe if he was somewhere sitting somewhere closer to "kind of lousy" instead of his current level of terrible and was at least finding the way to chip in here and there somewhere. Or if he was showing some signs of heating up like at all.

But he's currently hitting a terrible .156/.177/247 and has looked every bit that bad for a while now.

If the Angels lose tonight and score 1 run, and Green isn't in there tomorrow, then I shall commence Operation **** Scioscia.

Until then I am fine with this lineup.

Although Shuck getting at bats still makes me lol. He's Willits without the plate discipline.

Green will definitely be in there tomorrow. There's a lefty on the hill. 

I hope he didn't get promoted to be on the wrong side of a platoon with Shuck.