• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Horse Racing

Beyern just smoked that 7F...Track Record!

Go Gary Stevens...

That really bodes well for not only my hunch horse (Goldencents) but more importantly for Chrome.

Slot looks to be 3-4 off the rail.

Edited by Homebrewer

Great cards like this are tough...because you have to find underneath horses and solid longshots.

I am pretty tired of hearing about all the Belmont Stakes heartbreak and doom all day on the TV coverage.'

I pray he proves all the naysayers wrong!

I won't cry if he gets beat, but I probably will if he wins.

Almost 10 million bet on Chrome to win, or as Chuck would say, almost a billion..lol.

Edited by Homebrewer

I think a triple crown should be extremely difficult to accomplish. I like how it is. Takes a beast to pull it off. When one finally does it he will deserve to be included in the same company as Secretariat, Seattle Slew, Affirmed, etc. Chrome is a very good horse but he just isn't legendary

Also Ran: 9 - Wicked Strong, 2 - California Chrome, 7 - Samraat, 10 - General a Rod, 3 - Matterhorn, 4 - Commanding Curve, 6 - Matuszak, 5 - Ride On Curlin

http://www.nyra.com/belmont/results/20140607/

Some of them did. I turned off the TV after the 11th race so I don't know what the owner(s) said. Results show a tie for 4th....

Talk about a buzzkill.  Santa Anita was jumping yesterday.  Hadn't seen lines like that since the Zenyatta days in the Breeders Cup.  

Then the air was taken out of the room.  It turned into a funeral procession fast.  

Overall, rough day.  Couldn't figure out either SA or Belmont.  Oh well, until next time.