• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cron coming up?

The past 10 days Iannetta and Conger has been basically splitting the duties, which I think is fine.

I also think Conger or Iannetta would be decent fits at DH.

The problem with having either one of them play DH is what happens when your catcher gets injured? You have to then use your other catcher, who has been at DH, ensuring the pitcher gets to hit.

The problem with having either one of them play DH is what happens when your catcher gets injured? You have to then use your other catcher, who has been at DH, ensuring the pitcher gets to hit.

So what would basically happen is like 2 or 3 at bats go to a pitcher for one game? Don't really care..

Hell a pitcher would probably do better than Ibanez has been anyways.

So what would basically happen is like 2 or 3 at bats go to a pitcher for one game? Don't really care..

Hell a pitcher would probably do better than Ibanez has been anyways.

Ummm...ok...

I just because you don't care doesn't mean it wouldn't be a problem.

yep.

Wasnt ever a fan of carrying 3 catchers....but with conger and iannetta both having a different value bat wise, it would be nice to have right now.

(Im not at all suggesting it though)

yep.

Wasnt ever a fan of carrying 3 catchers....but with conger and iannetta both having a different value bat wise, it would be nice to have right now.

(Im not at all suggesting it though)

I'd be fine with it if there was another catcher in this org that I would consider a major league capable player.