• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cron coming up?

Woudn't mind seeing it at all.  Raul has been clutch with several hits but his mid .500 ops has to get better to be a DH.  I think Cron could easily give us that production......pretty much anybody in the league other than Freese is giving that type of production.

Right now I wouldn't mind Conger DHing a couple of games.  Kind of a waste to only play a guy hitting with a mid .900 ops every three games.

Pretty sure Raul is done.  Faded horribly down the stretch last year and has been abysmal so far this season.  Unless he turns a major corner in the upcoming weeks he should be an off the bench bat at best. 

He hit .158 in April 2013, then turned it around in May 2013 (hitting almost .300 in that month).  I think we should wait and see on this one.

Edited by tomsred

I would give Ibanez 2 more weeks to get things going. If he's still hitting under .200 then he should probably be moved to a bench role.

I'd have no problem with that. He'd be a good left handed late inning pinch hitter that could occasionally come up big for us. If we had a stronger pen that didn't require 7 it would be easier to hold that spot for Raul.

That just gave me an idea...

VycFfOp.jpg

Nice!

When I said that I had an image of someone holding up the same thing as a sign at the game, but having C.J. Cron in the Dr. Dre font and The Cronic in the font below.

Well done.