• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey Jerry, Thank You!

I have been a supporter of Dipoto from the get go and was glad to see him kept on this year. I would be thrilled if he was given an extension.

That being said, the bullpen is weak and he is responsible for that. What I find particularly egregious is that he has two potentially outstanding arms in the minors that are being kept down so guys like Wall and Herrera can take up roster spots. There is no excuse for that.

One can both simultaneously support Dipoto and yet also be critical of him where criticism is warranted. Why does it have to be one or the other?

Edited by wopphil

Talk about sucking up to someone that reads the site, he doesn't deserve such adulation yet, made as many errors as he has hits, we'll see. Pathetic thread really

"Talk about..."  "Pathetic..."   You're just a standalone "Sad" away from The Lamepost Trifecta.