• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mad Men

I have thoroughly enjoyed the season thus far. I'm going to miss it. I just don't know what's with the Betty story line.

But the undertone of this season has been a bit dark and stoic.

Didn't get that either. The episode was called "The Field Trip" but the field trip felt like such a minor part of the episode.

They kept going from Bobby to Don and there is a tie in, plus they have always had a correlation between Betty and the family. I'll read recaps in the morning, but it felt like her attitude was old Betty and how she blames or faults everyone with some bitchy "why me?" attitude.

Roger was a boss.

I tripped out at the end because it was so weird to see how everyone treated him, just unexpected and it felt like a change because Don or the way things used to be would have been handled differently. After the parameters were read I was totally expecting to see boss Don tell them to **** off.

I tripped out at the end because it was so weird to see how everyone treated him, just unexpected and it felt like a change because Don or the way things used to be would have been handled differently. After the parameters were read I was totally expecting to see boss Don tell them to **** off.

Exactly I was thinking he would tell them to shove their stipulations, but he said, "OK" and that was surprising.  Really liking the season so far.  Peggy is so angry, I can see her jumping out a window.

Speaking of jumping out of windows, the intro to the show shows that and it was originally written in that Harry (I'm pretty sure it was him) or that dude that went all cult a couple seasons ago were going to do that to end season 1.

It's weird and I agree with the Grantland podcast where I always thought he would be back. I gues when they said for him to take a break/leave of abscence it left the door open enough for his return. It's just interesting how it happened coming off another job offer and how he was treated, plus the stipulations are set up for him to be ousted without consequence of a buyout that would hurt the firm.

With regards to Betty some of the stuff I came across made sense. You have the back and forth of Don and Bobby and it is almost like another Don Draper annoying her. I can also tie it in with Betty will always be that way and I thought it was interesting because you'd see change with her, but she always reverted back to being a brat.....thus she is the way she is. But she tried and it was like Don this episode and the last confronting his daughter and now Megan who is trying to make changes, but he will revert. It's humanizing. The same way Betty tells that business chick, "I guess I'm old fashioned" and how the world is changing but Don is still rocking the same suits from the start of the show.

I don't get the Peggy being made at Don thing though.