• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sample ballots

I got mine in the mail today. Inside they have a separate ballot for 8 different parties. With California's open primary top two system what's the point? All 8 ballots are exactly the same. Multiply that by 20 million or so and how much money and paper did they waste for absolutely no reason?

I got mine in the mail today. Inside they have a separate ballot for 8 different parties. With California's open primary top two system what's the point? All 8 ballots are exactly the same. Multiply that by 20 million or so and how much money and paper did they waste for absolutely no reason?

Enough to construct a bullet train.

got my sample ballot yesterday. was looking for a list of candidates but there isn't one, so had to rely on candidate statements to see who is actually running.

that there are statewide propositions on the sample ballot, but have been extremely pleased that we have yet to see any tv commercials for any of them. the last several elections have been a non-stop blitz on tv for 6-8 weeks about the props.

I'm scratching my head at this as well. What a complete waste.