• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels have Cayones

Chuck

I'm genuinely excited to have somebody named Exicardo on the team, even if he is in the minors and isn't that good.  He should be a gladiator with a name like that.

Edit: getting Exicardo Cayones and Kramer Sneed is almost name overload for me.  It's beautiful, and the only thing that would make it more beautiful is hearing Jose Mota pronounce their names.  

21 year old Venezuelan corner OF who played in A ball last year and hit .228/.374/.291 there

and a 24 year old LHP reliever who only pitched in A+ ball last year and had a 5.37 ERA with 40 walks and 49 strikeouts in 63.2 innings

Sounds about right.

Per Jim Bowden  ;)

Cayones_zps703a3baa.png

Cayones is likely headed to Cedar Rapids or maybe Inland Empire. Sneed will go to Inland Empire. 

Neither are high ceiling prospects, but they're not going to get a great prospect if they got the Yankees on the hook for nearly 14 million.

I'm genuinely excited to have somebody named Exicardo on the team, even if he is in the minors and isn't that good.  He should be a gladiator with a name like that.

Edit: getting Exicardo Cayones and Kramer Sneed is almost name overload for me.  It's beautiful, and the only thing that would make it more beautiful is hearing Jose Mota pronounce their names.  

Maybe Jose can do an interview with the new arrivals when they reach camp. Might as well get them acclimated to the Angel Way.