• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Diamondbacks (3/26)

Chuck

Despite the lack of regulars, I'm interested in seeing how Weaver, Bourjos, Calhoun and Conger do. Especially Conger and Calhoun. I really hope these two make the club. 

I'm equally as excited to see Luis Jimenez tonight. 

Re: Jimenez, Conger and Calhoun, part of me wants them on the team, the other part worries that a lack of playing time hurts their development. Especially in Jimenez case. 

kinda weird that Bourjos has to stay behind, but whatever.

Well, so does Weaver. :)

Looks like we get to see Oye and Kelly tonight too. Hoping Kelly throws another goose egg and it prompts Scioscia and gang to consider him on the 25-man roster. 

Despite the lack of regulars, I'm interested in seeing how Weaver, Bourjos, Calhoun and Conger do. Especially Conger and Calhoun. I really hope these two make the club. 

I'm equally as excited to see Luis Jimenez tonight. 

Re: Jimenez, Conger and Calhoun, part of me wants them on the team, the other part worries that a lack of playing time hurts their development. Especially in Jimenez case. 

I'm a bit torn on the Jimenez situation too.  As much as I'm in favor of Callaspo at 3B, I really do hope he breaks came with the team and that they use him a lot.  No reason he couldn't start a couple times a week or be brought in later in games to get time i...  If his bat is working there really isn't a reason not to use him at DH occasionally either.  Not saying sending him down is a bad idea but, he's had a full 500+ at bats in AAA and that park can lead to some bad habits.

Worse thing that could happen is he establishes himself as a MLB player and creates some much needed depth at a position where the Angels could improve at.