• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Packers @ Seahawks - 2014 NFL Opener

bloodbrother

Can't wait for GB to beat Seattle in their building...again

good game to start the season and good test for GB right out of the gate

Again? (I HEART replacement refs!)

Should be a great game to open up the season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They showed a statistic that since 1990 when the playoff format went to 6 teams in each conference that teams who start the season 0-1 make the playoffs 24% of the time.  I think regardless of who loses tonight both of these teams have a great shot at making the playoffs assuming no major injuries but it's a huge game especially in regards to home field in the playoffs.  Definitely glad football is back and can't wait to be out on Sunday watching multiple games at the same time.

Same shit as last year with this defense. Offense will be lethal but Seattle's D is that damn good

another year this defense will hold teh Packers back from being a championship caliber club. Going on 3 years now...beyond old

Seattle looks as deadly as ever though and should have a great shot at repeating. Turned the game off when it was 29-10 to watch the rest of the Halos game

I felt coming into this season, Green Bay was extremely overhyped. Granted it is only one game, but their defense looked horrible. Great teams will carve them up. Seattle is no slouch, though. I just feel Green Bay is being extremely overrated this early in the season.

Seattle, if they stay healthy, should be favorites to win it all again. You're not going to consistently beat that defense for 60 minutes.