• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Light the Halo

I think this is my favorite Angels Baseball tradition.  It brings back so many fond memories of seeing it lit from the freeway as a kid, and always the first thing I looked for coming out of the stadium.

I wish they could've moved the Big A back to the stadium or built a new one. I guess we'll have to wait for the new stadium.

I asked someone high up in the org about this during the renovation. He said it was too fragile to move and that if they tried to put it back by the outfield it would probably fall apart.

I'm guessing money was the reason they didn't build a new one.

I am bummed now there are so many apartment buildings off the 5, you can barely get a glimpse of it from the freeway anymore.

I remember late in '02, we were out somewhere and couldn't watch the game, and it was of some sort of importance, like if we won we clinched the wild card or something, and I didn't hear anything about the game, was driving home and saw the halo lit, and we just all started yelling and screaming in the car.