• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congrats Albert on #500

nate

Speaking of 500 hrs in an Angels uni, anybody know where to find that video of Reggie being a pompous dick during his mid-game interview when he hit his 500th?

Reggie was a total douchebag of a person when he was a player. I've told this story before but during a team meet and greet before the game on the field Reggie told my 6 year old brother to go f*ck himself.

Real classy individual...

Great job, Albert! Awesome to see and great to finally be able to see Albert being Albert.

After seeing him swing these past couple weeks, and the way the ball is coming off his bat like it did before, it is tough to even estimate how much pain he was probably playing in. 

To Albert, I apologize! Keep it up, big man!

Not to get too excited over this, but Albert is on pace to hit 65 home runs and drive in 154 this year. Also on pace for 122 runs scored.

All this with a BABIP of only .221. Imagine what he could do if he cuts down on those rollover grounders to third.

Edited by fan_since79