• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hank Conger: How about this trade with Baltimore?

On the Orioleswin board they were proposing Jake Arrieta for Mike Trout before coming to senses and adding Russ Canzler to the mix.

For a first post, that's like hitting a grand slam.  Welcome to the board.

Conger + Cron for Jim Johnson?

I'd do it, personally.

I wouldn't trade them for a bullpen arm.  Meanwhile, everybody, Machado is far from it of trying to get.  Conger can probably DH, he's waning away from the Halos future plans, and it might be good for them to tap into that O's fluffy farm in the process. 

If the O's have a catcher hidden w/in their system of the Molina type (Benjie or Yadier) then I'd ask for him in exchange for Conger. That would include driving them in with men on base, hardly striking out, throwing out runners and fielding at a high percentage. We've missed that!

Benjie's was an entirely different animal with hardly SO at the plate that they'll probably never find again, but it's a benchmark.

Send Conger to the O's for C prospect Michael Ohlman and LHP prospect Bennett Parry.  The O's are loaded with pitching in their system and Parry would be interesting to grab along with it.