• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A possible consequence of replay

Glen

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but are we seeing the end of managers getting kicked out of a game for arguing a call?  It seems to me that replay erases that for the most part.

it appears that way.  Farrell got shipped for arguing a replay call and I think another manager for arguing balls and strikes. 

I am waiting for a manager to use replay as a distraction to try and get a pitcher out of his rhythm. 

it appears that way.  Farrell got shipped for arguing a replay call and I think another manager for arguing balls and strikes. 

I am waiting for a manager to use replay as a distraction to try and get a pitcher out of his rhythm. 

Same here. Or to get a guy warmed up. I don't like the way they've done this replay system

I thought the same thing, far fewer heated arguments.  Other than the Bo Porter incident against Oakland the other night, I am not aware of any.

Ron Washington was ejected after chewing out the umpires when an out at home plate was overturned by one of those atrocious transfer rule "no catch" calls. It's a terrible rule and is not even being enforced consistently by the replay umps. It is likely a way for the NYC replay guys to tilt the game in favor of the Yankees.

would love to see more managers get fired up and get themselves ejected over those.