• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tiger fans are idiots

Which milestone did Pujols reach on #498? Which record was broken? Who did he pass on the all-time HR list? Who is going to remember that epic moment when Pujols hit that one HR in Detroit 20 years ago?

To say #498 is somehow of more value or significance than any other HR ball is dumb.

When he hits #500 which record will he break, who will he pass on the all-time HR list?  500 is just a nice round number, it's not really a milestone, it's a marketing creation.  For all those fans who think they will get wealthy on #500, don't waste your time.  Go shake out a sofa for some change.

Speaking of idiots - a college buddy who lives in Tampa is posting on Facebook from the Yankees-Rays game tonight. He mentioned that the Yankee fans trail the Boston fans in terms of obnoxiousness, but not by a wide margin. Guess the pinstripers and the chowds are pretty much the same regardless of the venue.

I would imagine that most of the irritants in his area have moved on, with the Rays up 16-1.

In my experience, Mets fans are even worse than Yankee fans..  Imagine Yankee fans full of all the same bravado and bs only tinged with an inferiority complex...

If you are a baseball fan, which we all are, and you have at least a small collection of memorabilia, which I'm assuming most of us do. Who here wouldn't want his 498th home run ball? I certainly would. Then again I would want pretty much anyone's 498th home run ball. Is it historical, no, is it cool to have a ball that was hit so close to a milestone home run from a HOFer? Absolutely.