• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Credit to Sosh

I'm a big anti-Sosh guy, that's no surprise.

But I've always acknowledged that he's a very intelligent manager.    I just think his voice doesn't carry much weight with Albert and some of the others, and I think he's lost the pitching staff.

Having said that, I think with the new replay and challenge system, he will be one of the best, if not the best at making the best of his opportunity to challenge the calls.

Great job by Mike on that SB.    A single could have put us right back in the game. 

Keep up the good work while we have you Mike.  

What would have happened if after they called Stewart out Pujols kept kept jogging home and touched home plate, then it was challenged and Stewart is called safe. Would Pujols be sent back to third?

I believe Pujols scores since he was still in motion towards home plate before the umpires call time out on the field for the manager challenge.

I believe Pujols scores since he was still in motion towards home plate before the umpires call time out on the field for the manager challenge.

I disagree. Since it was the third out called on the field the inning is over.

can we get a ruling?

I disagree. Since it was the third out called on the field the inning is over.

can we get a ruling?

Ask Joe Maddon, he was having his infield practice throwing a fourth runner out in Spring training. Everyone knows Joe Maddon is the bestest, smartest guy in baseball.

Edited by Eric Notti

He is .500 on replay calls and every manager leaves the dugout on close plays and waits for his guy watching the replay to confirm to ask for a replay. It's not rocket science.

Blarg, I would have figured only LT would have possibly tried to discredit me giving credit to Sosh.   

This is what I get for trying to say something positive about Mike.

I should impose a one week AO ban, good call Bruin.

Scioscia gets a lot of flak from fans, he's a vital part of the Angels. We are lucky to have him, just look at perennial idiots like Bo Porter or managers that just sit back and watch as the team burns itself. Sosh is a great manager, but I can understand why many get irritated by some of his many bizzaro choices (which are frustrating for sure) and visible complacency. I'd like to see more of the old fiery Scioscia who'd always get tossed .