• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread: 4-18 vs. Tigers: McDonald @ 2nd

And which mighty Angels' slugger would you rather have in the cleanup spot tonight?

Ibanez with his .164 BA or Freese with his .151 BA?

I wasn't saying that Kendrick shouldn't be in the 4-spot.  It was just an observation: McDonald playing 2nd, Kendrick DHing and hitting 4th...

i dont understand having 5 righties in a row.  It's makes it easier on the opposing manager that he doesn't have to make tough decisions in the late innings in terms of matchups.

maybe scioscia will realize this one day when his brain actually develops.

i dont understand having 5 righties in a row.  It's makes it easier on the opposing manager that he doesn't have to make tough decisions in the late innings in terms of matchups.

if u pencil in a stewart between trout and pujols, then maybe the opposing manager lets a righty reliever face stewart because pujols is next.  stewart gets the advantage of facing a righty who may make a mistake low and in and give up a key homer.

the way scioscia has it now - u bring in a righty for the first 5, then a lefty for the next 3, this poorly thought out lineup puts the hitters at a huge disadvantage in the late innings.

Cowgill - Boesch available to PH.  

Trout and Pujols - no explanation needed.  

Kendrick - splits vs. LHP and RHP almost dead even.  

Freese - scratched for Stewart.