• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Feeling frustrated

Jason

Are you not a true fan? There are worse franchises that have never sniffed a WS. I will keep watching. If they don't make the playoffs, so what. I am a fan though thick and thin.

Are you not a true fan? I go to every game, that's what true fans do. Spend some money on this team if you want to be a real fan.

This team is way more exciting this season. The bullpen has obviously been atrocious but the offense has been great and they've been great late in games too, which is fun to see. 

The starting pitchers are also exciting. For the first time in a while, I'm more excited to see someone else than Weaver pitch. Richards and Skaggs are two guys who I can't get enough of. 

Honestly the only time during this series that I was truly frustrated was when Richards wss walking Reddick. No excuse to walk a guy who barely gas a 3 digit average.

As punishment they should take away the bowl he's been using to cut his hair and make him go to a real barber.

This team isn't awful to watch.  This was a painful series but they were in each game, all three were one run outcomes and if you believe Joe Smith's meltdown in game two was a fluke then you can also argue that 9 times out of 10 the Angels win the opener based on Frieri's save percentage last year.   They were close to being swept by the A's -- they were also very close to having swept the A's.