• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Maybe this team is rebuilding

NrM

i wish they could rebuild like the red sox did, but that isn't going to happen. if they could dump pujols' contract and trade aybar, kendrick, ibanez, freese, hamilton for appropriate value, then i'd be all for it.

edit: i realized i didn't list any pitchers, but that would obviously have to be part of the equation.

Edited by ukyah

i wish they could rebuild like the red sox did, but that isn't going to happen. if they could dump pujols' contract and trade aybar, kendrick, ibanez, freese, hamilton for appropriate value, then i'd be all for it.

If I had confidence in the FO I would be all for this. I'm not sure JD could pull this off.

Fresh start with lots of youngsters.

yankees would be a perfect fit.  they could afford those contracts and they could use pujols since texiera looks done, and they also need a 2b and SS.

a fresh start would be the most exciting thing to happen to the angels in years.

a team built around a core of trout, calhoun, richards, skaggs, santiago and whatever other talent we had acquired would be something i could get behind. 

alas, it's just my dream for pardon from this sentence.

Maybe this team SHOULD rebuild. At the risk of offending the homers, this team is just broken. They keep trying to patch it up because of all the money invested in winning now, but it just isn't working.

if they're out of it by the allstar break, they need to go into firesale mode.

I've gotten hammered for suggesting such a scenario, however....

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" - Sherlock Holmes

- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle