• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brennan Boesch recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake.

Chuck

I actually thought the Angels had great depth this year on the offensive side. I also thought Long, Green and Cron would see significant playing time when someone gets hurt and/or struggles

Seriously? Guess we just disagree.  It's a bunch of waiver wire journeymen...Ian Stewart, John McDonald, Colin Cowgill, Brennan Boesch etc.  Now once Long Green and Cron start seeing significant playing time I'm with you...but I have no faith in this organization to make that call.  

1. J.B. Shuck (L) LF
2. Mike Trout Â® CF
3. Albert Pujols Â® 1B
4. Howie Kendrick Â® 2B
5. David Freese Â® 3B
6. Raul Ibanez (L) DH
7. Chris Iannetta Â® C
8. Collin Cowgill Â® RF
9. Erick Aybar (S) SS

I don't see any Boesch in tonight's lineup.

You're right, the RIGHT-HANDED batter is starting against the LEFT-HANDED pitcher over the LEFT-HANDED batter.

Still not seeing anything to suggest Cowgill is getting "most of the starts"

Edited by jshep

There is a plan, right? There is always a plan, right? I mean, the front office would not make such a decision based on a short trend that might be due to pure coincidental luck? Would they?

Scioscia is too brilliant for that. I am sure there is a reason.

Right?

Hey guys, I'm disappointed Long isn't up as well, but as fans we cannot change a thing unless you decide to become a fan of another team.

Just hope we win tonight and save face, and Boesch, Shuck and Cowgill give us their very best, check that, even better than their very best.

Trout, Pujols, Kendrick, Ibanez, Iannetta, Aybar and Freese need to step it up just a slight notch as well and our BP needs to pull their heads out.