• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brennan Boesch recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake.

Chuck

Scioscia just making shit up again.  Probably has no idea who Boesch even is.  It's so hard to be a fan of this organization.  

Yeah, I would love to see this team magically be awesome, but the geniuses running this ship deserve this shit with nonsense like promoting Brennan Boesch based on a non-existent hot week.

Edited by jshep

Ha...well THAT explains it, then..................

Scioscia said Boesch was picked over Long because Boesch has been swinging the bat well the past week. #Angels

Last 7 days:

Boesch: 6-25 (.240), 1 2B, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 2 BB, 13 K's 

Long: 5-24 (.208), 1 2B, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 3 BB, 13 K's

So apparently that one additional hit put Boesch over the top.

"Hey, we called up A over B because A ran to first base 0.0034 seconds faster than B"

What's funny is we all bitched when they brought up Shuck and Cowgill and they have both played pretty well, here's hoping Boesch plays at a respectable level.

"here's hoping Boesch plays at a respectable level."

Which level of respectability..Major League respectability or L"AAA" respectability?

At least the young starters are getting some experience.

I mean he plays at a solid major league level where he hits about .250 with some doubles and league average defense.

So something there is no reason to believe Brennan Boesch can do?

I guess I would be happy with that, yeah.

Edited by jshep

I mean he plays at a solid major league level where he hits about .250 with some doubles and league average defense.

If he could do that he wouldn't be bouncing around the minors and hitting the waiver wires.

Edited by Homebrewer

Last 7 days:

Boesch: 6-25 (.240), 1 2B, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 2 BB, 13 K's 

Long: 5-24 (.208), 1 2B, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 3 BB, 13 K's

So apparently that one additional hit put Boesch over the top.

"Hey, we called up A over B because A ran to first base 0.0034 seconds faster than B"

So it was a choice between the ugly we know and the ugly we don't know....   Neither one of those guys merits calling up.  

BTW, Randal Grichuk, .295/354/.523.  4 BB. 9 K, 2 HR.... 

Grant Green and CJ cron are very hot right now. At least give one of these guys a shot if you're going to concede mediocrity in the OF.

There is no one on this team that has the potential to surprise. It's all established vets. Most of them being crap.

Edited by Poozy

After which he goes 3 for his next 50 with 28 K's, and remains the starter. 

So basically he goes back to being the Brennan Boesch who in 403 games and 1540 PAs before now has racked up a whopping 0.2 WAR?

Edited by jshep