• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is it too early for R.J. Alvarez?

I do like what I see from Kohn lately though. 9 K's in 6 IP. 2.70 ERA. 

After the 2nd game of the season against the M's where he gave up 2 ER, he's pitched scoreless innings. The walks are what usually hurt him, but I've seen him K the best of them in high leverage situations. I'm good with Kohn. 

Now, as far as Yohslan Herrera. I know he gave up the winning run last night, but I'm impressed with his stuff. He gave up two hits, one flare over Aybar's reach and a grounder down the line that Stewart should have been guarding in a late game with the go ahead run on first base. Bad positioning from Stewart, though not sure if the coaching staff was asleep and didn't move him over or he had a brain fart. Anyhow, I want to see more from this guy and no, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT what he did or didn't do before he was signed by the Angels. I'm impressed what I see now -- as are the Angels obviously. 

Now when it comes to Jepsen being on the roster, that's where it gets personal. I really wish they'd break ties with him. He's awful, but I know why they keep him. I just hope he's irritated the staff enough to finally say goodbye regardless.