• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bedrock, Alvarez & Morin watch!

Chuck

I think we see Morin in the next 2 months. Alvarez probably later in the year and Bedrosian may come up as well.

Morin would be a nice add since he has great control and and a nasty changeup. He's a totally different pitcher than what we have in our pen now. 

Wouldnt shock me to see the Angels call up Morin once he's put in 20 or so innings in AA this year -- moving him up would give Alvarez time as the closer.  I'd assume they would want to see him pitch a similar number of innings in that role before then calling up Alvarez.   Bedrosian is a wild card, his stock is rising very quickly.

The sad part is in order to get these guys that we want called up actually called up, then the team is going to have to continue to lose. So I guess the question is, what do we really want?

What I want is the general manager to realize that Jepsen is terrible and replace him immediately, giving this team a better chance to win both now and in the future.

R.J. Alvarez with 2.0 innings pitched with no walks, no hits and 3 strikeouts. Alvarez has struck out 9 in 5.1 innings pitched with a WHIP of 0.58

Cam Bedrosian pitched 1.0 inning and struck out every hitter he faced. He has now struck out 15 batters in 5.2 IP with a WHIP of 0.57

Brandon Sisk with a perfect inning pitched as well. He has yet to give up any walks or hits while striking out 5 this season (4.0 IP).

Edited by rafibomb

Call up Morin and Sisk. Release Jep and send Jose Alvarez back down. If Jose or Shoemaker look like they're capable of taking the 5 spot in the rotation, that would help the bullpen by allowing Santiago to be put in the pen.

Frieri

Smith

Santiago

Kohn

Morin

Sisk

Salas

R.J. Alvarez with 2.0 innings pitched with no walks, no hits and 3 strikeouts. Alvarez has struck out 9 in 5.1 innings pitched with a WHIP of 0.58

Cam Bedrosian pitched 1.0 inning and struck out every hitter he faced. He has now struck out 15 batters in 5.2 IP with a WHIP of 0.57

Brandon Sisk with a perfect inning pitched as well. He has yet to give up any walks or hits while striking out 5 this season (4.0 IP).

Thanks for the update. I was hoping this thread would inspire member updates of these bullpen arms down on the farm. 

Arkansas Travelers ‏@ARTravs 

Travs Transactions - Pitchers @MrMoosh28 and Michael Brady promoted to @SaltLakeBees. Travs receive David Carpenter from Bees. #Angels

There you have it -- both Alvarez and Morin will be working the 9th moving forward..   Seems pretty obvious they are hitching their wagons to those two guys.