• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Eddie Bane joins our AngelsWin.com Podcast

Slide1+(2).jpg

Angels fans, an old friend of the website joined us on tonight's podcast and like our features of old, Eddie Bane did not disappoint. In fact, we learned so many new things tonight that you're not going to want to miss this one. 

Give it a listen by clicking on the podcast player below. Enjoy! 

More Baseball Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with AngelsWin on BlogTalkRadio
edRULIZot8k

View the full article

Wow, this is crazy excellent. Makes me want to be in the business even more.

You gotta love how candid he is and humble as well. 

I like how he mentioned how the ones he missed sticks with him almost as much as the ones he got, like Trout and others. 

Picking Ryan Bolden over Arenado and Tajuan Walker seemed irked him a bit. But he owned it. 

Next time you guys get to talk to him, ask him if he ever writes stuff down or just strictly mental notes. lol

He's old school so he probably writes it down. New school guys have their tablets at the ballparks. 

Thanks Guys these are always GREAT!!!!

However, the lead in music is crap~ Please tell me that isn't Tadaicious...

Yeah, the intro and outro music is actually outstanding.  That isn't my old band, but I wish it was!

Yeah, the intro and outro music is actually outstanding.  That isn't my old band, but I wish it was!

Oh I thought it was. My bad. 

Speaking of which. We gotta get that Alice in Chains interview done, STAT. Maybe a podcast guest?

Interesting stuff. Wonder who he was looking at in my old home town of Cd'A Idaho? He must have a private jet at his disposal, because nobody "just flies in from Dd'A" without one!

Thanks. good stuff.

I'm a 3 hour drive away from CD Idaho.