• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More North Korea Propaganda

Don't worry, folks. John Kerry has just issued a stern warning to North Korea. I'm sure everything will be fine now.

"If Kim Jong Un decides to launch a missile, whether it's across the Sea of Japan or some other direction, he will be choosing willfully to ignore the entire international community," Kerry told reporters. "And it will be a provocation and unwanted act that will raise people's temperatures."

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-north-korea-dont-test-missile-114405030--politics.html

I had no idea about Clinton's "Agreed Framework", a non binding agreement for allowing DPNK to have Nuke energy back in 1994.  I just read some on it.  I didn't know it was The US who gave the DPRK the technology for nukes.   

Thanks Dems!

On October 21, 1994, the United States and North Korea signed an agreement-the Agreed Framework-calling upon Pyongyang to freeze operation and construction of nuclear reactors suspected of being part of a covert nuclear weapons program in exchange for two proliferation-resistant nuclear power reactors. The agreement also called upon the United States to supply North Korea with fuel oil pending construction of the reactors. An international consortium called the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO) was formed to implement the agreement.

That's for you, Mo

In Clinton's defense I'm sure DPNK promised not to use the technology for weapons.

Well, the US started giving them "light water reactor" Tech, using normal water as opposed to heavy water which N Korea was originally using(light water supposedly becoming more prevalent).  Again, a signed agreement with no teeth.  According to Wikipedia Clinton said (paraphrase)he thought the N Korean Govt would collapse before the benefits would come to fruition.  Wow, that is so stupid it almost smells of corruption.  So the Repubs didn't need to F this up, it was already done.  As everyone knows, both parties mostly care about feeding the monster of big business and our enemies, controlled opposition or not, are big business.

Choosing red or blue is simply choosing whether you prefer to be kicked in the right nut or the left one.

No, it's like choosing between whether you'd prefer to be kicked in both nuts by a person in a red shirt or a person in a blue shirt.

With that said, it seems that acro's wording is a bit off when it comes to this issue based on what I've read of the sources that he seems to be getting this information from.

From what I'm getting from this we asked them to stop building plants it was easy to use for weapon production in exchange for providing them with plants that it was harder to use for weapon production. I guess we wasted money? Not sure what we should have done, though. Preemptive attack?

Well, the US started giving them "light water reactor" Tech, using normal water as opposed to heavy water which N Korea was originally using(light water supposedly becoming more prevalent).  Again, a signed agreement with no teeth.  According to Wikipedia Clinton said (paraphrase)he thought the N Korean Govt would collapse before the benefits would come to fruition.  Wow, that is so stupid it almost smells of corruption.  So the Repubs didn't need to F this up, it was already done.  As everyone knows, both parties mostly care about feeding the monster of big business and our enemies, controlled opposition or not, are big business.

That's kinda the deal based on what I've read after seeing your initial post on the matter (and hence my Googling comment). However, I'm not sure that if one reads what I did surrounding the matter (and I may have missed something) that the following statement can be reasonably made:

I didn't know it was The US who gave the DPRK the technology for nukes.   

I say that assuming that in "nukes" there is a reference to technology/material that made it into any weapons that NK currently has. Of course, if that's not what is meant, then why even bother making that statement?

From what I'm getting from this we asked them to stop building plants it was easy to use for weapon production in exchange for providing them with plants that it was harder to use for weapon production. I guess we wasted money? Not sure what we should have done, though. Preemptive attack?

Yep. Kinda.

Don't worry, folks. John Kerry has just issued a stern warning to North Korea. I'm sure everything will be fine now.

"If Kim Jong Un decides to launch a missile, whether it's across the Sea of Japan or some other direction, he will be choosing willfully to ignore the entire international community," Kerry told reporters. "And it will be a provocation and unwanted act that will raise people's temperatures."

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-north-korea-dont-test-missile-114405030--politics.html

Cool post, man. Instead of issuing warnings we should just go in guns/nukes blazing and bomb the **** outta them. That'd learm 'em.

Not making it up but certainly playing it up.   

Funny how this is happening as the sequester (with its cuts to the military) hits and Afghanistan is winding down.  It's probably just a coincidence.